Self Hypnosis and Clinical Hypnotherapy CDs & MP3 Downloads

High quality, professional and powerful hypnotherapy sessions!




browse

Alternative Therapies - Hypnotherapy 6 of 6 - BBC Health Documentary Series






Mechanisms of change in cognitive therapy for panic disorder with agoraphobia.


The purpose of this study was to test the predictions of an integrated cognitive and behavioral model of agoraphobic avoidance in patients with chronic panic disorder and agoraphobia during the process of observed therapeutic change. Treatment was residential with the majority (n=165, 88%) receiving cognitive therapy, while the remaining 23 (12%) received guided mastery therapy. The results of latent variable path modeling of the changes occurring over the course of this treatment suggested that the anxiety elicited by bodily sensations influenced catastrophic beliefs, which, in turn, increased avoidance. Avoidance increased the anxiety elicited by bodily sensations.

J Behav Ther Exp Psychiatry. 2008 Sep;39(3) Hoffart A, Sexton H, Hedley LM, Martinsen EW. Research Institute, Modum Bad, N-3370 Vikersund, Norway.






Posted: 08/20/2008

Bookmark and Share



This article provided by The International Hypnosis Research Institute.

Enter your email address to subscribe to the IHRI Newsletter.



Stress Eliminator

Stress is a natural part of life,but too much stress can be detrimental,robbing you of energy and peace of mind.This hypnosis session can start to help you balance your life&sleep better.Maintain peace of mind by accessing a relaxation state of mind.

Clear & Healty Skin

Hypnosis is very effective in healing and reducing acne!In this hypnosis session I’ll give your body suggestions that will work at the deep inner mind level so that you’ll naturally want to nurture your skin.You’ll be confident in public!

Modeling Excellence

Hypnosis provides some of the best tools for achieving personal transformation.Achieving a level of mastery in any aspect of your life requires re-training your brain and body. Begin creating the mind that is capable of taking you to new heights!

Articles from the TimBrunson.com blog

What is bullying?

Recently the topics of bullying in bullies have received considerable attention in the press. This is surprising as this phenomenon has been with us since the dawn of mankind and will continue to be with us until civilization evolves sufficiently. Despite its popularity as a topic for discussion, I am frustrated as the speakers and writers rarely adequately define it. However, for the adverse effects of bullying to be adequately treated, it is imperative that it be looked at in its basic form.

Bullying is a form of instinctual dominance play. It can be seen in any form of pack...

Reading comprehension and hypnosis

Reading comprehension involves a person’s ability to rapidly translate perceptions in to the how and why of meaning. It also refers to their ability to recall information when needed. Hypnosis can help a person significantly improve in both areas. One of the main obstacles to comprehension – and reading speed as well – is a person’s stress level. In order to comprehend fully, the associated areas of the brain must be activated. However, during a high stress period, this is difficult as problem solving and survival-related areas of the brain are rightfully considered more important. By...

Enjoy dogs with out fear

I could hardly think of what life would be like without the company of man’s best friend. The bond that comes from the deep understanding between a person and their dog (or dogs) is a unique relationship. Yet, to many people even the thought of being around one makes them very uncomfortable and may even evoke feelings of horror.

A fear of dogs may have been installed during your youth. It could have started due to a warning from a loved one or may even be due to an incident where you were attacked or felt threatened. Like any fear or phobia, this fear is a learned behavior that...
  Popular Titles
1. Maximize Self Confidence
2. Smoking NO MORE!
3. Enhances Body Image- Weight Loss
4. Manage Anger
5. Eliminate Depression

CURRENT SPECIALS

Free Daily Hypnosis Sessions

Specializing in Hypnosis CDs, Hypnosis MP3s, Hypnotherapy CDs, and Hypnosis Downloads since 1992


Follow tbrunson on Twitter

  Self-Help Categories

  Clinical Series
We have over 40 individual session titles including anxieites, phobias, and medical-topics.
Clinical Sessions List

  Free Newsletter
Join Dr. Tim Brunson's mailing list for the latest on new hypnosis products, hypnosis articles, and truly hypnotic special offers.

Your email:


Please note: Our list is 100% spam free! We respect your privacy.


Visit my blog







Payments are processed by The International Hypnosis Research Institute, LLC.

 

Hypnosis CDs | Hypnosis MP3 | Hypnosis Downloads

Number of Visitors: 4858933 Last Date Visit: 07/18/19